Wine Storage Services & Fees
Horse Ridge Cellars is a full service wine storage facility. We go the extra mile to provide top-notch services. We get to know you and your collection so we can anticipate your needs, and suggest solutions that are appropriate for you.
We specialize in storing and aging fine wine, but also offer: transportation services, pickups and deliveries, insurance, and inventory management.
No funny business here. We don’t buy, sell or auction wine, so we’ll never pressure you to part with it. Only HRC trained wine professionals see your collection or touch your wine, so you can rest assured that your investment is safe with us.
- Storage & Aging Wine – Controlled 55°F, 70% humidity, secure facility with 3-Stage Temperature Protection.
- Temporary Wine Storage Solutions – For disaster recovery, relocation, overflow, building a wine cellar, etc.
- Wine Transportation & Shipping – Temperature controlled vehicles and shipping advice for in-climate weather.
- Insurance for Wine – Optional insurance against fire, theft, breakage, water damage.
- Inventory Control – Incoming and outgoing inventory management, viewable online.
- Delivery & Pickups – easy access for your off-site wine, free pickups and deliveries on regular routes.
- Buying & Selling Wine – Help and advice for buying, selling and trading wine.
- How to Store Wine at HRC – We make it easy for you to keep your wine safe and accessible.
- Fees – No hidden fees, a la carte pricing.